EVC WinOLS 5
EVC WinOLS 5 is the leading engine control unit remapping program available to professional aftermarket tuners. Written specifically to modify the memory contents of ECUs.
It facilitates the searching and finding of maps.
WinOLS stores all of the data and map information for each vehicle in a project file. Meaning you have the original and all tuning versions for that vehicle in one easy to find project. And these project files hold all information obtained while processing of a given controller. Other information, such as customer name, car number, and image files can be added.
Modifications to maps are held as ‘versions’ and can have comments given to them detailing changes made to the tuning file. And up to 200 versions of one original file are possible.
All projects are shown in a list. Which can be filtered and sorted. So it is easy to find an already modified project again.
EVC WinOLS 5 Overview
- The representation of the raw data is available in 2D graphic or hex / decimal dump. Automatic processor detection to distinguish between program and data area.
- Functions to search for maps and to put them down on the map list makes efficient working a lot easier.
- A 3D preview window makes it easier to find maps
- Map display can be 3D or 2D chart or as a table.
- Automatic search of ECU and software numbers.
- Import and export of binary files. Intel and Motorola-Hexfiles. All file types can be zipped, coded and have swapped lines or be sent directly by mail.
- Real 64-bit application, only Win10-64
- SQL database for project management
- Configurable search masks for naming maps. And you can create your own map database inside WinOLS 5
- Can display Float64 maps
- Interface dark mode
WinOls training courses are available, in live one on one sessions, in class, or online. You can see more on our WinOls training and ecu remapping training here. Car Tuning Training Courses